Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Stamford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried to charge here on December 15 while visiting family. Charging failed twice on Number 2. We had lunch at the Cosi up the street; when I saw in the app that charging had stopped, I walked all the way back, unplugged and replugged the charger. Saw that charging had started and walked all the way back to Cosi, just to find that it stopped again. Plugged into #1 and charged successfully for about 20 minutes before hitting the road -- had to drive all the way back to Virginia in our S60 and it was really disappointing that we didn't leave Stamford with a full battery because of the failure of #2. Had to make two additional SC stops on the drive home.

• Informative
Reactions: jlv1
Tried to charge here on December 15 while visiting family. Charging failed twice on Number 2. We had lunch at the Cosi up the street; when I saw in the app that charging had stopped, I walked all the way back, unplugged and replugged the charger. Saw that charging had started and walked all the way back to Cosi, just to find that it stopped again. Plugged into #1 and charged successfully for about 20 minutes before hitting the road -- had to drive all the way back to Virginia in our S60 and it was really disappointing that we didn't leave Stamford with a full battery because of the failure of #2. Had to make two additional SC stops on the drive home.

I stopped by today and tested it. #2 is not working - both 2A and 2B. It never starts charging - get a red ring on my MS.
Did you report to [email protected]? They can't fix it if they don't know it's broken.

Wasn’t planning on charging, but when it’s the only spots available when you’re going to Trader Jose’s with your folks… you charge.

Also, that back lot is now crazy busy and parked full. Unlike the days of the ol Border’s bookstore.

Also, if you’re on here.. return your carts.

IMG_9613.jpeg

Reactions: chjch