Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Meridian, ID - Franklin Rd (article w/ pictures)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@upinatem mentioned this in the Ely, NV thread. Sales and Service Center with Superchargers. Permits in Accela match the quoted building size and is being called "project green". No mention of Tesla since it will be owned by the construction company and leased to Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Oh yeah, a friend of mine sent me that a week or so ago, but it's sales and service, so I didn't think of it being a Supercharger location. I don't even know if it will have any Superchargers.

It did get on my nerves how all through the article it kept referring to it as a "dealership", when it definitely isn't. It's that normal ignorance in the public that thinks a dealership just means a place that sells cars.

Reactions: goneskiian
Oh yeah, a friend of mine sent me that a week or so ago, but it's sales and service, so I didn't think of it being a Supercharger location. I don't even know if it will have any Superchargers.

It did get on my nerves how all through the article it kept referring to it as a "dealership", when it definitely isn't. It's that normal ignorance in the public that thinks a dealership just means a place that sells cars.
The article says it will have superchargers. Whether they are in the service area or open to the public is another story. Seeing the actual plans will tell us that, a reporter, not really.

“The 41,169 square-foot dealership will have a showroom and a service center, documents filed with the city of Meridian also show plans for superchargers at the location.”

The article says it will have superchargers. Whether they are in the service area or open to the public is another story. Seeing the actual plans will tell us that, a reporter, not really.

“The 41,169 square-foot dealership will have a showroom and a service center, documents filed with the city of Meridian also show plans for superchargers at the location.”
Finally found the plans. Looks like only 1 V3 cabinet with 4 charge posts. Hard to tell from site plans but looks like this will be behind a gate so only for service tech use. To the right of the building with the dotted outline marked 16. 8 parking spots for 4 superchargers and 8 parking spots with wall chargers.
1703273183463.png1703273261419.png1703273391278.png

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H