Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its on the now open list, its just really hard to find. I do not understand how that list is organized between the 4 columns. Just search for Maumee and you'll find it. Its within the most right column under Rocky Mount, NC.

OK thanks…I will drive by there on Thursday and we will grab a charge there on the way to the NAIAS on Saturday.

Stopped today and everything appears to be ready to go. Will get charged Sat morning.

IMG_0760.JPG

I think it is ready, and the Supercharger site says it's ready, but until someone gets a charge there it won't be known for sure. Nobody has posted here that they have charged at Maumee as far as I know. I received an email about the Macedonia Supercharger but not for the Maumee location. Will know in the morning Saturday.

I think it is ready, and the Supercharger site says it's ready, but until someone gets a charge there it won't be known for sure. Nobody has posted here that they have charged at Maumee as far as I know. I received an email about the Macedonia Supercharger but not for the Maumee location. Will know in the morning Saturday.

I think its live. Its on the map on the Tesla site and probably on the navigation. If its not working, its an issue and Tesla needs to be contacted to fix it.

Maumee Supercharger

We charged there on Saturday going to and returning from the NAIAS as well. Left Maumee with 234 rated miles indicated and returned to charge with 36 rated miles remaining after traveling 154 actual miles. I assume the cold temperatures as well as the 70 mph speed are factors for rated vs actual.

:scared:Unfortunately a VERY bad driver side swiped our car near downtown Detroit and took out the passenger side mirror and did some very slight damage to the right rear wheel well area. Took me 20 minutes to take a look at what turned out to be minor damage considering the driver that hit us was travelling around 25 mph faster than we were. Looks like the car will be going to Columbus for repair soon.

We charged there on Saturday going to and returning from the NAIAS as well. Left Maumee with 234 rated miles indicated and returned to charge with 36 rated miles remaining after traveling 154 actual miles. I assume the cold temperatures as well as the 70 mph speed are factors for rated vs actual.

:scared:Unfortunately a VERY bad driver side swiped our car near downtown Detroit and took out the passenger side mirror and did some very slight damage to the right rear wheel well area. Took me 20 minutes to take a look at what turned out to be minor damage considering the driver that hit us was travelling around 25 mph faster than we were. Looks like the car will be going to Columbus for repair soon.

Ouch. I did much better on the range then you apparently. With my 60 charged to 208 rated, I got to Detroit with 130ish remaining, so I would have had no problem doing a return trip (which is what I was expecting to do in the first place), then discovered that the Millennium parking garage, directly across from the CODA center and auto show, had 2 free chargepoints. So I paid my $20 to park (had to park anyways....) and got to juice up while at the show. It was a VERY FREAKING SLOW station, 30 amps and after voltage drop 190v (If I had the 5.8.4 firmware, no doubt it would have cut out). Charge speed only 5 sometimes 6kw. Got full charge though, so I felt much more comfortable, and was able to return to Maumee doing 75mph easily.

I was a little saddened to see, when returning to my car, that a Leaf was sitting in one of the EV Spots (4 reserved EV spots for 2 Chargepoint stations) was not being charged. Had a note on it saying to please "plug me in, I need the power to make it home" when your done charging. I obliged. The sad part though, their was a VOLT parked using the #2 station. The volt was their plugged in before I got to the parking garage (I got in the garage at around 7am), and the volt was still their plugged in at 4ish pm.

I was a little saddened to see, when returning to my car, that a Leaf was sitting in one of the EV Spots (4 reserved EV spots for 2 Chargepoint stations) was not being charged. Had a note on it saying to please "plug me in, I need the power to make it home" when your done charging. I obliged. The sad part though, their was a VOLT parked using the #2 station. The volt was their plugged in before I got to the parking garage (I got in the garage at around 7am), and the volt was still their plugged in at 4ish pm.

I have actually started leaving a note on the dash of my Volt when charging at a public charging station reading "If you are driving a BEV and need this charge to make it to your destination, you may unplug me. Sure, I would prefer to drive on electricity, but I at least have the option to run gas. I would hate for a Leaf to end up on a flatbed because I was unwilling to burn a little dead dino juice.

I have actually started leaving a note on the dash of my Volt when charging at a public charging station reading "If you are driving a BEV and need this charge to make it to your destination, you may unplug me. Sure, I would prefer to drive on electricity, but I at least have the option to run gas. I would hate for a Leaf to end up on a flatbed because I was unwilling to burn a little dead dino juice.
yah, I always leave a note when not staying with my vehicle at a publicly charging spot. in Detroit, I put, "even though it may not look like it, vehicle IS charging, and I do need charge to get home. if you also need to charge, please call me xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please do not unplug .

Maumee undergoing upgrade. New charger on site as well as two new posts (4A/B). Some infrastructure was there from initial construction but some is new; some being upgraded.

My guess is two weeks tops for completion but foreman did not have a timeline.

Side note: a bit ironic that the foreman was driving a truck with Kentucky “Friends of Coal”
license plates. Didn’t want to create problems by taking photo.

Attachments

• BAB33ED9-E5F1-4791-B383-A924416859B0.jpeg
    BAB33ED9-E5F1-4791-B383-A924416859B0.jpeg
    414.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 7CB65655-A7EC-4E2F-8580-69A5F6F9FCC0.jpeg
    7CB65655-A7EC-4E2F-8580-69A5F6F9FCC0.jpeg
    702.7 KB · Views: 71
  • BBC19FBB-74BA-4063-A52C-EFA1151B8EFB.jpeg
    BBC19FBB-74BA-4063-A52C-EFA1151B8EFB.jpeg
    801.7 KB · Views: 78