Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nikxice

Oct 31, 2014
Hudson, NH
This past summer I learned that RiverWalk at Loon Mountain was being proposed as a Supercharger location. This morning I checked the Lincoln Planning Board minutes and found documentation. I've provided a link, which provides quite a bit of detail about the proposal. Six SC stalls will be installed. Some great news for skiers......I've verified with RiverWalk that the work is scheduled to be completed by Christmas!

Also, as has been previously speculated, Jesse Karp did confirm that Tesla is looking at Conway, NH as a potential Supercharger location.

Thanks to Tesla, RiverWalk, and New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, which is in full support of this project. Also, the likely influence of the three current Tesla/RiverWalk condo owners, along with the many voices on this forum!

http://www.lincolnnh.org/sites/linc...inutes-file/2016-09-14_pb_mins_-_approved.pdf

This is an awesome location! Lincoln is pretty much the only stop along that stretch of 93 that has any restaurants or amenities. This opens up the Whites in the summer, and all the ski 93 territory. Nicely done, Tesla!

For those looking for a bite, the Gypsy Cafe is just across the street, and offers excellent lunches and dinners.

Reactions: AWDtsla
Lincoln, NH

Interstates: I-93
US Numbered Highway (<= 5mi): US-3

I-93:
To: End (I-91, Waterford, VT) - 42.9 miles
Diversion: 1.1 miles

To: Augusta, ME (NH-112, US-302, ME-113, ME-160, ME-117, US-302, ME-11, ME-122, US-202, I-95) - 129 miles
To: Magog, QC (I-93, A-55, A-10) - 118 miles

Loon installed destination chargers last year! See What's New for 2015-16 or Tesla's destination map.

For better or for worse, I get to ski for free at Waterville Valley, so I just go there :)

I knew those were there but with the number of Tesla's there are I didn't want to rely on being lucky and getting one of those. Now with the super charger right in town it makes life a lot easier...

That's really great- Access to northern NH, particularly north of Franconia Notch, has been sketchy without destination charging at local hotels. Loon is one of my favorite ski mountains for day trips out of Boston and I frequently stop by Lincoln on my way up for summer vacations. My favorite hotel in the area north of Mt. Washington hasn't had charging but I understand that the Mt. Washington Hotel now does. This will definitely make driving up there a lot more convenient. I'm looking forward to seeing this station open.

Any updates? Approved? Construction started? Site photos? Thanks in advance.

I haven't visited the SC site at RiverWalk Resort, but have a reliable contact. Construction has began on the east side of the parking lot. For a couple of reasons this is usually a difficult time to find utility line workers. Everybody wants to schedule work before the ground freezes up. Also, especially up in the North Country, many line workers want time off to go hunt! Good news though. The conduit is in. As is usually the case at this stage, still waiting for the transformer. The work is progressing quickly. In fact so rapidly that everything could potentially be completed by early December. I'm even asking myself, pictures or it isn't happening?! Maybe someone cruising through the area can help out with that!

Reactions: figers