Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was hoping to use this supercharger this Sunday, for a quick top-off once we get to Vegas.

Otherwise will charge at Aria North Valet (staying there for a complimentary 3 nights, MLife Gold status paid off finally) :)

I understand we need a NEMA 14-50 connector and the UMC. Should be good.

Stayed at Aria from Sunday through yesterday.

The drive from Barstow to LV and back wasn't a problem at all with the 85kWh and range charge.

I'd probably only use this supercharger to top off on arriving into vegas if I had to go out again or wasn't staying at Aria/nearby.

I just drove by. Two NV Energy trucks out front.

Awesome. Keep us posted!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably only use this supercharger to top off on arriving into vegas if I had to go out again or wasn't staying at Aria/nearby.

I was thinking to do this when I head up there on the 22nd. I think I'll be staying at MGM, will check on what they have for charging. If nothing, the will do this.

Not operational yet. The charge cable releases but pressing the button won't open the charge port. I plugged in and the car's lock engaged but the ring stayed blue. Pressing the button unlocked the mechanism. It should be going soon though.

014.JPG

Last edited:
Happy to do it. @jomo25, what are the best places to charge in Tempe? I plan on driving the S down there from Las Vegas once Wickenburg is open, and I see lots of places on plug share in Tempe, but do you have any favorite spots? We'll probably either stay near the campus or possibly near Arizona Mills. I'll need enough for driving around and getting back to Wickenburg. I grew up there so know the area.

Thanks.