Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kirkland, WA - Northrup Way (Pre-Application approved but canceled 5/7/24)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Walla Walla, WA
Here is the first permitting side fallout I have see from the loss of the SC team. I am sure there are many more workign through approvals that will never have fees paid and issued once they are approved. Pre-application 4/2/24 at 10426 Northrup Way in Kirkland (Big Fish Grill/La Quinta). "Project canceled for time being" 5/7/24. Not sure if we want to track this or not. @Big Earl ?
1715484373011.png

Seems like a decent spot, though, that's literally right off the northup 520 exit. Easy stop for bridge commuters. Short walk to Burgermaster even. I'd keep an eye on it, could still be picked up and resumed once the shuffling finishes. Or it might not.

Here is the first permitting side fallout I have see from the loss of the SC team. I am sure there are many more workign through approvals that will never have fees paid and issued once they are approved. Pre-application 4/2/24 at 10426 Northrup Way in Kirkland (Big Fish Grill/La Quinta). "Project canceled for time being" 5/7/24. Not sure if we want to track this or not. @Big Earl ?
View attachment 1046303

I say we keep an eye on it and see if there is movement in the coming weeks. If so, we can add it. If not, I say we don’t add it.