Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indio, CA (LIVE, 36 V3 + 8 V2 + 2 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am unaware of the supercharger in cabazon. Where is it!? Do tell! Please. Thank you.
:)
The one in Indio I visited today. Still not functional. No cars there, beside me. I imagine when it's operational, there will be customers.
Also there was no lock on the transformer, leading me to believe there is nothing of value inside.
I did not open it. Don't need my fingerprints on that.

Last edited:
If anyone is nearby this week, please stop by and give us an update.

Mods: shouldn't we change the title of this thread to just Indio? This thread was started when no one was sure where this one would end up. There are rumors of a Cabazon SpC at some point, but this is definitely not that one.

The rumors of a Cabazon Supercharger may have been supported by the red dot roundabouts Cabazon on the TM "Coming Soon" Supercharger map - which is still on the map, along with one somewhere around Ontario. But yeah, since the Indio Supercharger is in the long process of becoming, whereas the Cabazon Supercharger is pure vaporware, it's appropriate to change the name of this thread to "Indio."

Update folks! Please take a few photos of the transformer and the area across the street where there is another small pad location. I know to locals, photos don't seem to show much, but to those of us who are farther away..... we like to look the site over via your photos to gauge it's progress. So please keep the photos coming even if just one or two.. some of us live for this stuff!!!:cool:

Last edited: