Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indio, CA (LIVE, 36 V3 + 8 V2 + 2 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not promising... 8 days to go before we make our way through Indio...

Guess I'd better go check movie times...

I wish I'd known there was a theater nearby last time I went through. I'll be heading through again Thursday and I doubt the Indio SC will be online by then, so I may have to follow your lead on the movie plans.

Thanks. I lost track of the convo. Thought it was talking about live ones, not coming soon. I thought Indio was on the Coming Soon for a while now, esp. since its seems to be just days away from actually opening.

Well, this thread did start out as a combo Cabazon / Indio thread -- and now that Cabazon is on coming soon also, an update made sense...

I just wish Indio was showing process -- its been in the same state for ~2 weeks now. I've already set expectations with my wife and daughter to go watch a movie in Cathedral City while we charge on the HPWCs...

Cabazon

Well, this thread did start out as a combo Cabazon / Indio thread -- and now that Cabazon is on coming soon also, an update made sense...

I just wish Indio was showing process -- its been in the same state for ~2 weeks now. I've already set expectations with my wife and daughter to go watch a movie in Cathedral City while we charge on the HPWCs...

I hope the supercharger in Cabazon will be in the new HUGE parking garage at the desert hills premium outlets, shaded, solar, protected from wind, would be an ideal place, I think, I hope.........
And looks like one is planned for Fargo, North Dakota.....I like that TV show.....always wanted to visit.....movie was great too........but show is actually filmed in and around Bemidji, Minnesota........
:)

I ended up going to that theater you posted. I was going to just walk there (it was 105+ degrees outside) but they offered to drive me there, so that was helpful. They probably would have picked me up as well if the movie had finished during business hours.

Indio Supercharger

:mad:Stopped by the Indio Supercharger construction site yesterday (15 July) and very little change since my last posting a week earlier. Both times I have stopped by during working hours and no one is on site and the gate is locked !!!!!! Why is it that the European site pop up like weeds and some USA sites take much longer.