Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger-Covington, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uuuuuuhhhh, that's interesting... So you got the Magic Dock to release from the pedestal, without using the app? Free power? That probably won't last long :)Anyway, I wouldn't add this (CCS capability) to SC.info just yet since it's not active in the Tesla app. Probably just a data mismatch for a couple days.

Dang it, I was just in that area last night...
Rivian charges any Tesla supercharger thru Rivian's account so it wasn't free :(

Per Plugshare checkin last Friday, a Ford Mach-E owner was able to use this site to get their car's max 150 kW, apparently using the Ford software integration to release the Magic Dock (not using their own adapter). That user told me that the station is currently appearing in their Ford and Tesla* apps as online, so apparently that Magic Dock availability shows up earlier for the OEM partners who have been onboarded (so far only Ford and Rivian). Rivian started shipping their NACS adapters a few weeks ago, but only in very limited quantities, so most owners won't have them yet. However it sounds like Rivians now have the same integrated software method as Fords that allows them to release the Magic Dock, which I'm guessing is what the Rivian owner above did, either in Rivian app or in-vehicle. I wasn't aware that that Tesla was releasing Magic Docks to OEM partners before everybody else could get to it. (Of course, if I'm still understanding this wrong, please correct me.)

* when logged in as a Ford-owning user; of course it appears for Tesla owners