Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbia, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just glad the mid west is getting another SC'er. Keep 'em coming.

And yes I'll be stopping at this SC'er and Holiday Inn on my way to family in COS. It's a nice 140 miles from my home to this SC'er, perfect for us older guys.

I'm driving from my home to St. Louis and back again this weekend, and am already feeling my usual range anxiety building because that run is always so freaking tight when it comes to range. I'm subject to the vicissitudes of the weather, wind, temperature and traffic. There's a new destination charger in St. James (near Rolla) which will help as a bailout if needed and the manager there has given me permission to use unless he has a guest using it...but a supercharger would prevent a few more gray hairs for me. it's been nearly 3 years and my patience is waning.

A few pictures. There are some small power transformers in the front corner of the lot behind the fire hydrant and little tree, so I'm guessing the Superchargers will end up in this corner of the lot.
sccomo-lot1.jpg
sccomo-restaurant.jpg
sccomo-menu.jpg

Thanks for the update from the inside. Good to know we have an enthusiastic host. I must tell you of all the businesses that host superchargers, I have not seen a more friendly, affable one. Thanks again.

I couldn't stay long, and I didn't see any Tesla specific hardware. Sure looks like that's what it will be though. I'll be able to check in again around the 17th.

It's right across the street from Jimmy Johns, but there is no crosswalk directly across, so you have to either walk down the traffic circle (which really isn't far) or jaywalk to get there. Please be careful if you jaywalk across the street. The restaurant in the hotel might be a better choice; it seemed surprisingly nice for a hotel, and gives a little back to the hotel for being gracious enough to work with Tesla to put in a Supercharger station. Just check the restaurant hours in advance, as being tailored for hotel guests, they are not typical restaurant hours.

como_supercharged_006.jpg

Last edited: