Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centennial, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is going to be more important over time as more Model Y's are sold with Tow Hitches...that said, it looks like that first slot would take a trailer..? And I know there's one slot in the current Gen 2 SC that is a pull in slot for vehicles with trailers.

The Y and X towing are one thing....Wait till they are selling a million CyberTrucks a year in 2025. Every SC location should have 1if not 2 pull through locations. But then again, I can see how these are hard to pull off in most existing parking lots.

• Disagree
Reactions: Linksys
We’re in business!
24913336-FC72-4C37-AE39-F64956D50FEF.jpeg
7DDD3483-D0BB-45AF-BCE0-DCC2F8055AFA.jpeg

Shows on Nav as "Temporarily closed" and "Reduced service" but works ok. Go figure.
I think they only turned on 8 of the 12. I've never seen more than 8 available since it opened.
Tesla needs to put SC in Steamboat Springs.
They are building one in Kremmling. Since Steamboat Springs is so close to Kremmling, word is they'll probably put one in Craig instead.

I think they only turned on 8 of the 12. I've never seen more than 8 available since it opened.

They are building one in Kremmling. Since Steamboat Springs is so close to Kremmling, word is they'll probably put one in Craig instead.
Craig would be great. A couple of weeks ago we drove our X90D from Steamboat to I-80 west. Left in Steamboat with 100%, charged for 30 min in Craig at the Electricity Company L2 charger (outside of town, nothing to walk to) and made it to Rock Springs SC with 17 miles range. You could see the range dissipate on I-80 going the speed limit, likely due to prevailing headwinds. Craig SC would have made that easy and faster. Alternative would have been to backtrack to Rawlins, which is what ABRP suggested. Beautiful drive! Several “American Antelope” = Pronghorn sightings.

Craig is also better than Steamboat for if they put a Supercharger in Vernal and Herber City or Park City.
I came to the same conclusion after recently traveling through Vernal. Not only was I the only one using the Chargepoint at the Dinosaur Inn, but I was the only one staying in the hotel!

Also, I believe there was only one other family in Dinosaur National Monument when I was hiking there. The park was technically "closed" but they had to keep the gate up because the road goes across the park. Made for some GREAT hiking, but I had a bad feeling I was going to end up on some SOS How to Survive episode if I even twisted my ankle :D

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Ferengii and CO_MY