Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn MA (non-canonical thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(LMB spouse)

As I recall, E. Greenwich, RI "ribbon cutting ceremony" was postponed due to poor weather or something. I only heard about the event from the forums. Never heard anything since though. Did they finally hold an event?

A bunch of Tesla owners, maybe eight or so, drove down with Matt from the Watertown Service Center. This was informal; I don't think they ever rescheduled the official opening, but I could be wrong.

Sweet!

Sometimes the ribbon ceremonies are a few weeks after the power-on.

There are some fits and starts involved getting from power on to "open". It involves some testing, and then sometimes some adjustments to get things right, it seems. Rockville SC led me to expect the Hagerstown SC would be open after they supported testing with one of their loaners, but then it went a couple more weeks to get things right... Patience! I'm sure they work as fast as possible, given normal construction contingencies...

Last edited:
Paving in progress, they've got most of the trench done and looks like they'll finish right up to the pads and pedestals today. Also, the enclosure fence is mostly up and should be done today. Still no transformer. I'll post pics later when I get home.

No matter how long this takes, remember, you'll be enjoying the use of it for years to come.

Another load of asphalt was arriving as I left, so pretty sure all the paving will get done today. Rain is holding off. Saw an S charging at Chilli's on my way home.

wed 1.JPG
wed 2.JPG
wed 3.JPG
wed 4.JPG