Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Atlanta, GA - Buckhead Loop NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
https://supercharge.info/map?siteID=7789

No direct link to permit yet

DateRecord NumberRecord TypeAddressDescriptionPermit Name
03/19/202424TMP-015016Commercial Miscellaneous3495 BUCKHEAD LOOP NE, ATLANTA GA 30326Installation of electric vehicle charging station. Install (16) Tesla standalone charge posts, (4) Tesla Supercharger cabinets, (1) 2000A, 277/480V switchgear, and (1) pad mounted utility transformer.Tesla EVC - Buckhead Station

LOL. That parking lot is already quite busy all day long. There are TONS of Tesla owners in the Buckhead area, most likely living in multiunit complexes with little charging, so this will be super popular with locals. There's lots of short-visit retail in this strip mall including a post office. Access to and from GA 400 is pretty quick.

I stopped by. There's nothing here yet, but there are lots of surveyor marks on the asphalt in the northwest (left) edge of the parking lot. That's where I'd expect these to go, because that is the LEAST used area of the lot. They might continue along that wall to the southwest behind the Mexican restaurant. There are 30 spots along that wall, so the 16 could go anywhere there. There's only one landscaped area (at NE end) where the cabinets could go, but that is tight and I think they'll just plop them in the middle in a new landscape bump-out.

There is also an underground level here, but I expect these to go on the surface. I did drive down there briefly and look around, though, and did not see any obvious construction, but I just looped through.

Attachments

• 20240327_152356.jpg
    20240327_152356.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson