Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Suggestion: Steering Wheel Turn Signals (General)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think is more for general Tesla vehicles not sure where to posts, but given most Tesla are going away with the stalks and moving the turn signals to the steering wheel, is it me, or do I think it's a better interface to separate the signals buttons rather than keeping them around the same place? So left turn on the left side of the wheel, right turn button on the right side of the wheel / yoke.

Reactions: Resist
Upvote 0
I agree with you, but then turn signals on stalks are only on one side, so maybe that was their thinking.
They already gone away with the traditional turn signals, might as well completely redo and revamp the gesture / UI. Having it on different sides will avoid confusion, manually looking at the buttons, or accidental mistap on the wrong button.