Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Steph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Steph :
Mes sympathies à ton frère, Stéphane.

Ayant moi-même passé par un tel événement en 2005, je comprends bien leur désarroi.

Je ne peux que leur souhaiter beaucoup de courage ...

Merci! Tout est maintenant sous controle. Et les vacances sont commencées.

Some random music to clear the mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAqWA-dxvw

Last edited:
"Despair"

548967_10150979890389160_1394050160_n.jpg

Cat is alive!

Now, was looking at my cat this morning, it was sleeping comfortably under my car.

Then I tought model S will be a catastrophe for cats... No car engine start to warn the little bugger on my intentions.

So here's a prediction: cat population will decrease significantly and proportionally to the model S ramp-up.

Steph, glad your little bugger made it!

Don't worry the future. That's just underestimating feline smartness. No more heat radiating ICE = sleeping under the car will lose its attraction. But keyless entry, power rear lift gate and touchscreen operation of your Model S is a cat's dream! Checking your smartphone during breakfast, you will find that the lift gate opened somewhere around 3am, afterwards interior temp was set to a comfy 28°C. Of course the car is empty when you go check at 7am. :biggrin:

Cat is alive!

Now, was looking at my cat this morning, it was sleeping comfortably under my car.

Then I tought model S will be a catastrophe for cats... No car engine start to warn the little bugger on my intentions.

So here's a prediction: cat population will decrease significantly and proportionally to the model S ramp-up.

You've clearly missed this classic thread: Cats on my Roadster!

Well, numbers are numbers. Discussing anything else is beside the point.

I'm not really saying it's free, I'm saying it is as it was free. Can't you guys get metaphors?

Happy independence day BTW. Hope you finally get those aliens.

Steph, looks like Elon adopted your language. :biggrin:

From yesterday's Q&A concall:

"Because the cost of operation on the Model S is much less than the cost of operation of any other premium sedan, by far. It’s going to feel like you have a car for free. And particularly in places like Europe. It’s, like, $9-10 a gallon in Europe. You can spend a couple hundred dollars filling up your gas tank. Or you can spend some negligible amount recharging your car."

Perhaps, but then you're talking about a fairly big company and one would think that Solar City would list such a partnership as part of the IPO statement (not sure about that at all). If such did occur and they built them near the larger businesses (McDonalds, Cracker Barrel, whatever) so you could go grab a bite that would be fine.

At the same time, Tesla's shown previously it has no issues partnering with larger corporations (Tesla, BMW) and can't see any reason they'd be reluctant to do so now...perhaps as part of a deal with Solar City bringing their 'Green Cred' to the table too.

Thinking a little to much...

I really tought that doctors were smarter then everybody else.

There goes my entire belief system.
This message contained some sarcasm I guess?

Shall we keep it friendly here people? :)

While we are all eagerly awaiting our Model S we hang out on this forum and discuss all kinds of options.

Don't start flamewars or anything, respect people ideas and opinions.