Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cwerdna

Jul 11, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA

Last edited:
Reactions: enemji
Seems like a media embargo has been lifted. Some members of the media have been given access to the first few eps or the first half of S1.

So far, reactions seem mixed.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Series Premiere Video Review - IGN has some spoilers about ep 1 and gave a 9/10 at the end.
I'm still reading Early Review: The Future Looks Bright With ‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’.

I felt ep 8 was the weakest ep. The opinions of that ep were really polarizing ranging from LOVED IT (not me) all the way to: hated it, FFed thru it, stopped watching it, etc. It was different.

Ep 1 was a good start. I felt eps 4, 9 (but not a very original plot... homage or ripoff depending on your POV) and 10 were the best with 10 being best overall.

It helped if people watched TOS eps Amok Time and Balance of Terror for reference ahead of time.

So far, this show a huge improvement over the most recent season of Disco, which wasn't so great.

I felt ep 8 was the weakest ep. The opinions of that ep were really polarizing ranging from LOVED IT (not me) all the way to: hated it, FFed thru it, stopped watching it, etc. It was different.

Ep 1 was a good start. I felt eps 4, 9 (but not a very original plot... homage or ripoff depending on your POV) and 10 were the best with 10 being best overall.

It helped if people watched TOS eps Amok Time and Balance of Terror for reference ahead of time.

So far, this show a huge improvement over the most recent season of Disco, which wasn't so great.
Yeah, wasn’t a fan of E8 either. Corny and all.

Reactions: jebinc

Reactions: jebinc
Can’t wait for S2!

Reactions: cwerdna