Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still can’t believe I received my white on white M3 SR+ in less than 2 weeks from date of order. This forum has been a wealth of info, granted - taken with a grain of salt Don’t give up hope guys, soon enough you will be enjoying yours as well! So, on delivery appointment, no phone charging cables, no adapters.. oh well, we’ll just have to order..

Reactions: BlackEagle
Hey, I ordered a similar configuration (but with FSD) exactly a week ago today (May 16th). No VIN or delivery date and for the first few days I called my delivery rep every day to have him search. From my searching the SR+ gray with 18" seems to be in a lull because I've talked to several people who had the same or similar configuration who waited around a month before hearing anything. All there are are SR+ gray with 19" which I don't want.

Overall it just depends your configuration and the availability around your area. Some people with white interiors have waited almost two months without a VIN or contact, and others order and the next day they get matched with something close to their area. It all depends.

Got the VIN today with a delivery date of June 1. We had to push back the delivery date to June 8 due to our travel schedule. The delivery advisor said that they can only hold a car in their service center for 7 days after they receive it.

I got a weird email asking me to update info in account 2 days ago. All info is already there. I checked account today, and there is a delivery date of June 12 for white/black aero SR+ but no vin, and nobody has actually contacted me to inform me of the date... is this normal?

For those comparing order dates, May 15th placed order.

I got a weird email asking me to update info in account 2 days ago. All info is already there. I checked account today, and there is a delivery date of June 12 for white/black aero SR+ but no vin, and nobody has actually contacted me to inform me of the date... is this normal?

My SR+ ordered on may 5 is still waiting, no date or vin. I was told that it may be another 4 weeks!

Mine was pretty much the same, delivery date first and the VIN showed up a few days later. My order was place May 10, same white sr+ with black interior and aero.

I’ve had a similar experience. You should see your VIN a week before June 12, exactly to the date and time.

Order placed on 05/21, SR+ white with black interior. Got a text message in the morning today informing me that the car is in transit and included a link to schedule delivery.

I followed the link to schedule home delivery for 06/04(earliest available appointment). A few hours later I got another text asking me to upload insurance information. I responded and asked for VIN and promptly got a response with the VIN 397XXX.

So far so good I guess. We will see if the delivery goes as planned.