Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring Hawaii Tesla Meet-Up - ideas anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've been invited to participate in the Meredes-Benz Club of Americal local chapter monthly club events. Their meets are not limited to only MBs. They welcome us as a way to show our cars and grow our cummunity of owners. I received a phone call from the president of the club.

Their next event will be 22 June 09:00 meeting at Pali Golf Course and group drive out to North Shore to the Hawaii Polo Club for the day event. You can obtain more info on this event by visiting www.mbca-hawaii.org

The MBCA-Hawaii sponsors a monthly event called EuroSunday where different car clubs such as MB, BMW, Mustang, Porche collectively meet to talk and show cars usually ending with a group drive to a restaurant.

Michael T, the presideent said the MBCA-Hawaii club will be shifting their monthly meeting day from the 4th Sunday to the 4th Saturday after the Hawaii Polo Club event. Yes, I guess they will rename their meets to Euro-Sat or something. :)

Sounds like fun? Yes, definitely sounds like fun ! Anyone else interested?

I'm in. Watching the polo matches is fun! May even bring the husband along so he can talk Mercedes with the other owners :)

I should be able to get off that Sunday. If I am, I'll be there :cool:

Okay this is sounding like fun. Glad you folks are already "in". A visit from the MBCA web site links you to their reservation making site (EventBrite)
Reservations for tickets need to be made before 15 June for anyone that didn't notice that already.

Everyone remember to bring your Tesla cap that the SC folks gave us at their sponsored meet. :smile:

I made this correction on my original post. The president of MBCA-Hawaii is a Michael V. I don't know how he would feel if I posted his entire name, so I will leave it with just an initial.

Last edited:
My computer died on me last Saturday:scared: and by the time I got it working I couldn't purchase a ticket.:crying:. I'll try to stop by and say HI.:rolleyes: that's where the rich single women hang out right?:love:

You can still access the meet up location, join in the drive out to north shore and even attend the Polo Match. You can buy a ticket to the Polo Match at the gate for $10. Please come on out.

So I am told, the $30 ticket gets us access to to a Polo field and a VIP area for special refreshments. There are other vendors and refreshments outside the VIP area.

Just because someone did not purchase the ticket through BMCA-Hawaii does not mean you can participate in the meet, drive or the match. Come on out.
"They" want to see our Teslas.

You can still access the meet up location, join in the drive out to north shore and even attend the Polo Match. You can buy a ticket to the Polo Match at the gate for $10. Please come on out.

So I am told, the $30 ticket gets us access to to a Polo field and a VIP area for special refreshments. There are other vendors and refreshments outside the VIP area.

Just because someone did not purchase the ticket through BMCA-Hawaii does not mean you can participate in the meet, drive or the match. Come on out.

I think the polo field website said it's $25 to get in the VIP area.

thanks, I'll even bring my (unmouted) "The Law" license plate mount to show how I plan to mount the camera...:cool: