Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spectrum of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With enough notice, I'd be happy tone things down a little with some Washington State thunder gray . . .

410.jpg

Attachments

• 409.jpg
    409.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 296
Let me know next time you guys meet up at Alice's. Would love to go for a drive with other Roadsters and I live pretty close.

I know it isn't rainbow colored, but I'd be happy to add silver to the mix!

Silver would be a nice addition. Please PM me your contact info and I'll email you when I firm up the date.

- - - Updated - - -

With enough notice, I'd be happy tone things down a little with some Washington State thunder gray . . .

View attachment 90241

Sure, if you're game to make the trek down here, we'd love to have you join us. Please PM your info to me.

Jimmy, surely you jest. Your Fusion Red Roadster looks fantastic. Too bad you're not on this side of the continent to join us next time.
Oh I still love my Fusion Red car a ton, but I really was looking for Very Orange or Lightning Green when I was shopping around. The circumstances around my car were too good to pass up though (known history, close enough to drive home, etc.).I'd love to join the group in CA sometime even without my car present. I grew up in that area, went to UCSC over there on Highway 1, and used to do weekend cruises on all of those roads in my Z06. :)