Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small bubbles on protective film

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my MYLR 10 days ago, and during delivery, I noticed a few small bubbles on the protective film (driver's side) that they had installed. See picture below.
When I pointed this out during the delivery, I was told to give it a week or so, and that these bubble usually go away. Otherwise, come back.
Well, two or three bubbles actually went away, but a couple are still there.
My question: it doesn't look too bad to me, so should I let it go, or go back and have them fix it? What would you do?

20230707_111605~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20230707_111552.jpg
    20230707_111552.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 106
If it was a professional shop that I paid to do that, I would take it back. I have no confidence whatsoever that, if you took it back, things would be "better" and not "worse", so I would just leave it alone unless you are in a situation where you cant "unsee" it anymore and stare at it every time you go to get in your car.

Reactions: fsb1 and flixden
If it was a professional shop that I paid to do that, I would take it back. I have no confidence whatsoever that, if you took it back, things would be "better" and not "worse", so I would just leave it alone unless you are in a situation where you cant "unsee" it anymore and stare at it every time you go to get in your car.
That's my thinking as well, probably gonna forget about it. There is a chance that it would look worse after a potential fix.