Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SiriusXM Volume Scratchy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still had problems on 2023.26.7 -> 2023.26.9. Now that I’m on 2023.26.10, the problem seems to have been resolved. The previous builds made some improvements, but didn’t completely resolve the issue for me. The SXM and FM HD sound has been fixed from my testing so far. Volume control and EQ adjustment crackling also solved. Opening dashcam during playback doesn’t induce more breakup. I’m tempted to switch back to standard updates in fear of a regression. In other news, 11.4.4 FSD drives smoother, but misses turns.

has anyone gotten 2023.32.x yet? audio still fixed or have they broken it again?

i just got the notification that 2023.32.4 is available to me, and as usual now i'm afraid to take it for fear of them breaking this again after having gotten used to clear audio again.

Very weird. I’ll update in a few days of driving. It’s been flawless for me lately before this update though. Ughhh

same here. usually if it reboots i can fix it by doing the scroll wheel reboot, but today that didn't even work...it literally just kept resetting every few minutes. very annoying while i was trying to listen to a football game.

it did the same thing a few months ago while we were on a 6 day road trip and i was trying to listen to baseball.

at the very least, it does seem like the sound is still fixed. that part has still been perfect since a few versions back (knock on wood). the constant rebooting though has still kept happening occasionally even after that point. has anyone ever reported this one so they can fix it? i thought i had remembered someone else saying this has been happening for years too...