Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showing more lanes on the screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had my model 3 with regular autopilot for 4 days. I got the latest update (2019.8.3) last night. I am now seeing more lanes showing up on the side of the screen. Is this new, or did I just not notice it until now? This is indicating 3 lanes on either side of my current lane (7 total westbound lanes on this part of the highway).

I’ve had my model 3 with regular autopilot for 4 days. I got the latest update (2019.8.3) last night. I am now seeing more lanes showing up on the side of the screen. Is this new, or did I just not notice it until now? This is indicating 3 lanes on either side of my current lane (7 total westbound lanes on this part of the highway).
It's new. Also new is you should be getting new graphics of the vehicle in motion, as well as new animations when going from park to drive and vice versa. The 2019.8 update I think should have the 5% power increase as well.

It's new. Also new is you should be getting new graphics of the vehicle in motion, as well as new animations when going from park to drive and vice versa. The 2019.8 update I think should have the 5% power increase as well.
I've noticed all that except new animations. Maybe I'm not looking, but everything in that window appears the same in my car. There's no "larger" view of my car as I've read about on here. But those folks all seem to have 2019.9, and this is 2019.8