Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much good stuff in this letter... Whew.

I did get some AH @ $140. The initial trades @ 130-135 threw me off, I had to double check what I was reading. Then got in @ $140. Should have bought more.

Who is up for a Google Hangout tonight?
I'm in for a Google hangout as long as it's not just TSLA fanboys saying how awesome the company is... We need more levelheaded people on these fourms, not just posts of Elon raising a champaine bottle.

"we continue to see no perceptible impact to our order growth from the change in the price of gasoline as our order rates have continued to increase even as the price of gasoline has fallen"

In your face, macro bs.

Can we let Julian back in the sandbox now?
The macro BS was more than just oil. It was about the end of cheap money which could hurt the high flyers the most.

I think the the cash flow positive comment went a long way to minimize that fear.

Yes, funny. Q3'15 had 'free cash flow'; now they invented some new terms :( Also, didn't mention much about Model X deliveries or Tesla energy revenue, which is slightly worrisome for me.
But I don't care if my calls will be in green tomorrow :)
That "cash flow from core ops" is complete nonesense trying to game the headlines... Also what is ABL credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.