Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tweeted elon musk to bring him defend the stock, but he aint responding :))

He's not likely to ever defend his stock. Heck, he'll even tell the world it's gotten ahead of itself if that's what he thinks. What he will do is defend his company when it's warranted. Of course it's a matter of personal opinion if and when it needs defending. It seems most logical that if there's something to say in that vein, he'll say it next week.

He's not likely to ever defend his stock. Heck, he'll even tell the world it's gotten ahead of itself if that's what he thinks. What he will do is defend his company when it's warranted. Of course it's a matter of personal opinion if and when it needs defending. It seems most logical that if there's something to say in that vein, he'll say it next week.

He should questions putzes integrity

Who is buying and pushing this over $170?!?!? This is a terrible stock you all should panic panic panic!! Just let it get under $160 which is the next add point I have set for myself and I am trying very hard to be good.

At this point it's every man for himself! Now get out of my way, I want that last seat on the lifeboat even if you are pregnant. I've got unicorns to feed.

Agreed. He just defended the stock by paying cash for his taxes when he exercised .5 million shares last week. No more defending needed.

I really don't think this drop here is as ominous as it seems, given the extent to which the whole market is in turmoil right now. Add to this the money that piling on Tesla brings to media outlets, and you have traders spontaneously turning into caribou.

Agreed. He just defended the stock by paying cash for his taxes when he exercised .5 million shares last week. No more defending needed.

I really don't think this drop here is as ominous as it seems, given the extent to which the whole market is in turmoil right now. Add to this the money that piling on Tesla brings to media outlets, and you have traders spontaneously turning into caribou.

I share your sentiment, but the non TMC club member public is thinking otherwise. Even to the point where an article was just written about how Elon exercised is a BAD Sign. It's really silly

ANY positive news to come out of Tesla you are going to see a HUGE rip in the share price. I'm talking HUGE. The market is tilted so short at this point and the price has overshot even aggressive correction estimates. The market tends to overshoot both on the up AND downside.

He should questions putzes integrity

Please, that's just giving the other guy more stage time. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and what's going on right now in the media is nothing new to Elon Musk and Tesla. SSDD. Elon wouldn't have any time to do business if he had to question all the peoples' integrity that are taking potshots at him and his companies. Best to simply put your head down and forge ahead. Let the results speak for themselves. Of course a timely quip now and again, like his recent twitter comment, just to let the restless natives know you're still alive and kicking is always nice and good for a chuckle.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't actually think he did it as a defensive move, but it could be viewed that way. I have my own theory. No, not sharing at this time.

Then why is no one buying!!!!! At this clip, I'm gonna be broke in another month. I'm having enron flashbacks. Not comparing business models-comparing how fast the share price went down

I think many are waiting until it is a more-or-less confirmed bottom. I have cash ready, but still hesitate a bit as well, as what I see looks like some coordinated efforts to keep SP down.

My hope is that once people start getting in things can go fast. Investors do not want to miss out on Model-3 launch, hopefully combined with shorts taking profits / covering.

Please, that's just giving the other guy more stage time. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and what's going on right now in the media is nothing new to Elon Musk and Tesla. SSDD. Elon wouldn't have any time to do business if he had to question all the peoples' integrity that are taking potshots at him and his companies. Best to simply put your head down and forge ahead. Let the results speak for themselves. Of course a timely quip now and again, like his recent twitter comment, just to let the restless natives know you're still alive and kicking is always nice and good for a chuckle.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't actually think he did it as a defensive move, but it could be viewed that way. I have my own theory. No, not sharing at this time.

Putzes statements are malicious with the intent to hurt tesla, "sell before the bottom falls out"
cannot go unanswered

Status
Not open for further replies.