Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
f8a.gif

Appropriate.

Ok, I have to tell you honestly. I have never owned stock before buying TSLA and I'm scared right now. What the hell is going on. Am I suppose to be making this much money! Is someone going to come looking for me and my family! I wish I had sold 100 shares at $97 so I could buy them back at $91 but I cant think that fast. My hands are shaking as I type this.

Someone woke up today morning to a very bad margin call. 1M shares traded at the open making the stock pop to $97. I don't think this is sustainable. Lets see if we break $100, but I'm getting out now. I went from $1,500 to $16,000 in the past two months, so I'm a good ways into paying for my car, now I'm going to exercise patience and wait until the dust settles before getting back in.

Ok, I have to tell you honestly. I have never owned stock before buying TSLA and I'm scared right now. What the hell is going on. Am I suppose to be making this much money! Is someone going to come looking for me and my family! I wish I had sold 100 shares at $97 so I could buy them back at $91 but I cant think that fast. My hands are shaking as I type this.

If you believe in the company and intended to hold TSLA for a long period, you're better off leaving this thread and checking on the stock every few months. You'll drive yourself insane playing "what if" games.

Don't trade in that state. Bad things happen. If you need to take your original investment out so that you can calm down a little bit, do it. But none of this crazy selling at $97 and getting back in at $91 in a matter of mins. That's day trading. If this is the first stock you've ever owned you aren't ready for that kind of trading. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.