Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for expert analysts here: is there any pattern to what tends to happen when a new company attains profitability? Would be interesting to know, historically. Tesla is unique, but surely similar situations have happened many times. Is it a huge event or just meh--or is it a random unpredictable reaction.

Myself I'm sitting this one out I think...pretty comfortably for now. On May 9 when TSLA opens thirty-five dollars higher overnight, that will change. :)

Not nearly as much volume today - especially odd as it's a high charged earnings day. You wonder if a lot of retail investors got played out and there's a lot of large institutional holders after the last couple days. Or, people know where they stand and are ready to let the chips fall.

It seems like buyers are not giving up after hours. The press release isn't out yet, but could this be a positive sign?

I wish they would have released the press release by now. GRPN released their's at 4:01 today with positive news (and they are having an after hours rally). It doesn't mean anything really, but usually the press release will be out before a conference call so it can be digested briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.