Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the update of that great comparative chart of TSLA price in the two or so weeks prior to 1Q and 2Q earnings reports? A poster put it up 2-3 days ago (sorry, I don't remember who put it together).

I think the pattern just reasserted itself in roaring great fashion....B

Also, I think there is another fully- and firmly-established source of the now-famous "Tesla Grin". :)

Long time reader ... since April ... :smile:

Much thanks to all for their work, insight, and faith. Been into TSLA since $55, and buying more every week or 2 ... and am very long TSLA!

My e-trade account just started displaying weeklies for the next month ... this is new from what I can tell. I'd argue, it's not a good thing as it allows big money to manipulate the stock more, e.g. AAPL ...

Roar I am a bear - Are Tesla's Earnings as Good as They Look?: Video - Bloomberg
Sigh these people. Hydrogen is the future and Tesla is screwed.... gawd

The real problem that jumped out at me with his view, the real solution isn't to offer vehicles with 9 different powertrain options. In fact this is exactly the reason I like Tesla so much, they made a strong commitment to one technology and are going for it full steam. This is something that large companies like Ford and GM can't do, they can't risk it and would fail in a year if they stopped making ICE vehicles.

Tesla has the virtue of being a startup, they invested fully in electric and aspire to be a driving force in flipping the industry on its head. Personally I don't want to drive around a hydrogen bomb, but regardless of the technology in question it will not work if the company only gets their feet wet rather than diving in head first.

Where's the update of that great comparative chart of TSLA price in the two or so weeks prior to 1Q and 2Q earnings reports? A poster put it up 2-3 days ago (sorry, I don't remember who put it together).

Also, I think there is another fully- and firmly-established source of the now-famous "Tesla Grin". :)

The hourly? Here is the Q1 and updated Q2:
hourly.JPG
hourly4.JPG

The real problem that jumped out at me with his view, the real solution isn't to offer vehicles with 9 different powertrain options. In fact this is exactly the reason I like Tesla so much, they made a strong commitment to one technology and are going for it full steam. This is something that large companies like Ford and GM can't do, they can't risk it and would fail in a year if they stopped making ICE vehicles.

Tesla has the virtue of being a startup, they invested fully in electric and aspire to be a driving force in flipping the industry on its head. Personally I don't want to drive around a hydrogen bomb, but regardless of the technology in question it will not work if the company only gets their feet wet rather than diving in head first.

Spot on!

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...rice-Movements?p=406402&viewfull=1#post406402

Here was last night with last nights AH close entered for today. Will update it at today's close.

I'm fully expecting shorts to start backing out at 160 if we hit it. I personally don't expect 160 until Monday and expect us to go pretty sideways until the weekend now as analysts still try to figure out what the ER means to them. I know if I were short at 120 or even 140 I'd get nervous if we hit 160...

I'm fully expecting shorts to start backing out at 160 if we hit it. I personally don't expect 160 until Monday and expect us to go pretty sideways until the weekend now as analysts still try to figure out what the ER means to them.

With the market also recovering through the day and the speed we are running. we could see 160 by end of day. But i do soo the market slowing which would slow our gain as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.