Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Manual or Schematics for the Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the link for the 2010 Service Manual from @ cooVariable.....many thanks, Only prob is many of the pics/schematics are for 2008-9. Is there a link also available for 2011 or 2012 Service Manuals that would have the up to date info for the 2010-2012 2.5 Models ??

Got the link for the 2010 Service Manual from @ cooVariable.....many thanks, Only prob is many of the pics/schematics are for 2008-9. Is there a link also available for 2011 or 2012 Service Manuals that would have the up to date info for the 2010-2012 2.5 Models ??
Hi, can you share with me, please, I'm not able to find it. Thanks!!

Hello, is it possible to get the roadster manual in some way?

You can get the Service Manual and Electrical Schematics directly from Tesla: Welcome | Tesla Service

Only prob is many of the pics/schematics are for 2008-9. Is there a link also available for 2011 or 2012 Service Manuals that would have the up to date info for the 2010-2012 2.5 Models ??

Sort of. The Service Manuals were developed for the 1.5 Roadster by a 3rd party; in 2012-2013, after Tesla stopped using that company and started developing service information in-house, we found that the original developer had made some service procedures specifically for the Roadster 2.0/2.5, but they were not properly cataloged and some were incomplete. Every procedure that was at least partially complete was finished and made available on the site above.

In terms of the Service Manual, maybe 25% of procedures have different versions for Roadster 2.0/2.5. It's probably "fairly" comprehensive but I wouldn't count on every little difference being accounted for. I'm pretty sure that Electrical Schematics are available for all variations.

Tesla is now making the Roadster service manual and parts manual available for free:

Roadster Service Information

Tesla is making available the legacy Roadster Service and Parts manuals without a subscription as a courtesy. Tesla strongly recommends that all maintenance, service and repairs be done at a Tesla Service Center or Tesla-authorized repair facility by qualified personnel. Tesla makes no express warranties on any and all work performed by non-Tesla personnel on Roadster vehicles, with or without the use of the provided manuals, and all such work is done at such individuals’ own risk.

The links are at the bottom of the home page: Welcome | Tesla Service