Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Indianapolis Southside (Emerson)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a few posts in unrelated threads. However, no full thread regarding the new Indianapolis Service Center/Showroom being built on the south side of Indianapolis. This new center will be located at 5290 Claybrooke Commons Dr and recently broke ground. (Some articles list this at 5260 - but building permits list 5290 and 5260 as being a new hotel.)

Just a few things from the construction permit drawings.

Attachments

• IMG_9010.jpeg
    IMG_9010.jpeg
    365.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9011.jpeg
    IMG_9011.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9012.jpeg
    IMG_9012.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Jon Indy
Yes it's my first post here (so my apologies if this is old news - I haven't found this info elsewhere). As a previous lurker who is shopping for MYs right now, this old thread got me motivated enough to join and post, since the construction site noted above is 5 min or so from my house.

The address doesn't sync up with GPS, but gets you in the right area. The building is going up right next to the CarMax which backs up to I-65 just north of the County Line Road exit. I checked it out this morning (raining unfortunately so I didn't drive through the mud to get a closer look) but I did talk to a construction worker there who seemed pretty fired up about working on this site ( ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ ). He told me he heard that the estimated opening date was June 10.

There is a fence close to the site, so I couldn't get any close up pics without trudging through the mud, and it was hard to get a close shot from the road so the attached is the best I could do - basically from the Kroger parking lot.

This has really got me stoked, since the closest Tesla shop is up in the Carmel / Fishers area. I know, I know, some of you are hours away from your closest shop, but this would actually be the closest shop - of any brand - to my house.

Just one more detail to help convince my wife to swap our Palisade for a new MY.

IMG_0274.JPG