Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He's doing the same thing he's doing to Twitter. Question is how it's going to work out for TSLA in the short term. Long term can be better but short term utter chaos IMO.

Might as well fired the weak BOD and start over.....
Isn’t an allegedly weak BOD compatible with his management style?

He's doing the same thing he's doing to Twitter. Question is how it's going to work out for TSLA in the short term. Long term can be better but short term utter chaos IMO.

Hmm, twitters peak value from purchase is down 66-75% depending on whose mark to mark metric one uses.. Tesla is currently ONLY down ~ 45%, so maybe a bit more to go?

i can't chapter-and-verse it

FSD is great, but if MoM and YoY deliveries are dropping from hereon, then...

Spot on... Hard to project yourself as a growth company if the sales are stagnant/negative YoY each quarter. Based on Elon's history, something is not going as well as he wants, or he wouldn't be firing all these people. Downsizing I can understand, but not if you are firing the entire team.

Big question now - is Powell going save the Market or delivered the final blow for the Correction?

Waiting to buy in when SMCI hit 6xx and NVDA hit 6xx (I wish)......

We are 5% off ATH, does the market really need saving? lol

Reactions: thenewguy1979

I find it insanely amusing that so many people who have zero insight into the actual working on the company, in this case the Supercharging team...how efficient they are, how bloated the team potentially is, usage rate, and so on...think they know better than the CEO of the company.

I could break down in so many ways why the cuts are fine based on this theory or that, but it's pointless because I have zero insight into the actual cuts or the Supercharger team.

I find it insanely amusing that so many people who have zero insight into the actual working on the company, in this case the Supercharging team...how efficient they are, how bloated the team potentially is, usage rate, and so on...think they know better than the CEO of the company.

I could break down in so many ways why the cuts are fine based on this theory or that, but it's pointless because I have zero insight into the actual cuts or the Supercharger team.
Yes, It's the annoying human trait of "wanting to express an opinion" even though one is not qualified at all.

I'll leave managing the company to others, I'll just focus on my job and my portfolio.

Yes, It's the annoying human trait of "wanting to express an opinion" even though one is not qualified at all.

I'll leave managing the company to others, I'll just focus on my job and my portfolio.
Really the overreaction or just any reaction to the rolling layoffs....which again are all part of the same layoff, are just people expressing their opinion based on Elon's public antics verses Elon the CEO that runs companies efficiently and well. Even Twitter which I hated that he bought it, survived what should effectively be called a mob execution by the media and advertisers by getting enough user/activity growth to force advertisers back to it's platform.

I worked at Microsoft for 10+ years. Over the past 2 years, they've laid off like 10% of their workforce. But having worked there for 10 years...they easily could have laid off 30-40% of their workforce and 40-50% of their management level workforce and absolutely nothing would have changed for the company over the past 10 years and the next 10 years. The company is bloated all over the place, even after those 10% layoffs. They simply don't bother getting to that extreme efficiency and being lean because they have multiple very large software margin revenue streams.

Anyways, people clearly seems associate public social media Elon with business Elon so I expect this to be a continued headwind against the stock until these efficiency cuts are realized in operating margins and improvement in sbc.

Last edited:
1714588006489.png

Reactions: tivoboy
saw some editied text of changes, nothing stood out.
Now he said next move will unlikely be a hike ... so all good ;)
Just reading up on it, seems like market is responding to his comments on QT, they're shrinking their balance sheet at a slower pace going forward.

So Fed's is actually starting the process (slowly) of easing conditions even if they're not cutting rates yet.

I predict this is the signal that will trigger a massive rally in small to medium cap growth stocks over the next few months

Last edited:
MM may support buying up to $192.50:

1714590298051.png

Spot GEX Bars
GEX bars are not predictive of targets, but of dealer support fueling momentum as trading moves toward them

Green bars above spot= Fuels bullish momentum, the larger the bar the stronger the effect
Red bars below spot= Fuels bearish momentum, the larger the bar the stronger the effect

Green bars below spot= Support/pinning
Red bars above spot= Resistance/pinning

Small/no Gamma bars=illiquid zone/prices can move faster inside them