Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guy is a "Time Traveler" as he's publicly stated but no-one believe him. He know the future :)

@Yoona, please provide latest Gamma/Vanna Chart for NVDA for next week.
i will probably 840-1060 but too early still

1711124642758.png

Seem NVDA is working hard to breach 1000 next week.
that isn't how to interpret the greeks

gamma - if sp reaches 1000, it might hover below OR above (because it is a magnet) unless there is a tall wall or cluster somewhere else

vanna - if sp reaches 1000, it might be "capped" at or below it unless there is a cluster somewhere else

Maybe just maybe all this gradual releases of Production Reduction, Lower Sales Numbers, etc.......... are helping to blunt the impact of a bad PD/ER? Seemingly we've been punched so bad that this make the finales less of an impact?

Like today China's news - normally that would have caused some big dump. Today it just simmered....
Just a thought.

If "future" guy say we pump to 180 next week, will wait to get some cheap put for PD/ER.........

Reactions: DaBooster
Maybe just maybe all this gradual releases of Production Reduction, Lower Sales Numbers, etc.......... are helping to blunt the impact of a bad PD/ER? Seemingly we've been punched so bad that this make the finales less of an impact?

Like today China's news - normally that would have caused some big dump. Today it just simmered....
Just a thought.

If "future" guy say we pump to 180 next week, will wait to get some cheap put for PD/ER.........
I have to agree. I thought ten points down minimum…. But it is Friday options day. Other possibility is we really are at a bottom… for now.

Seem NVDA is working hard to breach 1000 next week.
I have a strong feeling that at $1,000 NVDA will start to sputter. Don't pretend to know what will happen from there, but I am much more cautious playing with options at that level. (My strategy had been selling ATM puts 2-6 weeks out and letting them expire worthless.)

CC premiums for next week are bad. Normally ATM is $5. Now $1 ITM is barely over $4.

I will wait for Monday. China news only dropped the SP 1% today. Another FSD update this weekend is supposed to fix some of the complaints, and CT ramping. I think odds are pretty good we go higher on Monday.
It is a short week, only 4 trading days, so premiums are going to be a day lower as well.