Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NVDA went from an eye-watering -$28 candle down to $645, to green +$51 candle to $725, now trading around $715-$725 area.
Imagine catching the knife and scalping $645 to $725 lol. Not for me but I'm sure some tried.
I thought about it, but was shocked too much by the dip, which I did not expect, so I thought: "What do I misunderstand?" In that state I never trade fast.

expected move +/- 60 and closing was about 672. I bought 730/760/790 call butterfly.
Sorry missed your reply yesterday. Seeing the closing price means 5-10 minutes before close, when I enter the play. Don't have to wait until after close.

All good.

I sat NVDA out, sticking to my rule of not playing what I don't know. Preserve capital and all that.

On TSLA how much more $190-200 consolidation are you feeling before we try $206-$209 again? I BTC my short calls today at $197-$198 and would like to re-sell them lower (<$185) if I could, or at least $190 to ride the next bull wave. Curious if/when we'll get it so I can be in position.

All good.

I sat NVDA out, sticking to my rule of not playing what I don't know. Preserve capital and all that.

On TSLA how much more $190-200 consolidation are you feeling before we try $206-$209 again? I BTC my short calls today at $197-$198 and would like to re-sell them lower (<$185) if I could, or at least $190 to ride the next bull wave. Curious if/when we'll get it so I can be in position.
a couple more days. Not coiled enough yet.

• Helpful
Reactions: UncaNed
Meanwhile SMCI is +11% after hours. At close a $1000/1030 BCS was paying $0.97.. a two day play sound tempting maybe with $1030/1060 BCS if I can get $1

1708566495324.png

• Informative
Reactions: BornToFly
I have got a STO SMCI -C 1000 a few weeks out planned if my margin will allow. In case it does not, I will buy a far OTM put. Meme heartbeat second phase in progress today/tomorrow.. (lower high than 1070 required coming days). Plus some daytrades (following any momentum) of course.
Tesla:
Yesterday I sold some may 2024 -P 150 and June 2026 -P160 to plug some holes in the portfolio-cash after loading extra Sofi and PLTR. Still guess I will be right on + 200 today. (A lot even)
Finally getting the hang of all of it. TSLA will follow as soon as Elon has his comp package signed. (Which rabbit will be pulled out of the hat, as Tesla has proven to be very clever in dodging bullets (see Swedish moves)) I do not want to be sidelined when all of the withheld news is coming out all of a sudden (and some of it will leak beforehand, just because of progress that will/can not be stopped, FSD licensing first I guess)).

Last edited: