Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
217.5 this week and 200 next week are in play

1705078618635.png
touched 217.67

the tallest gamma is the biggest magnet, that's why

next week: watch out for 200

1705078687680.png

Got into 100 shares to swing at $233, thinking the sideways channel would provide more support than it did (based on weeks and weeks of movement between $233-243). Immediately sold $235 CC to lower my cost some ~ down to $231 now.
Thinking about adding another 100 here, would lower me to $225s and sell 2x CC at that strike for next friday.
But don't want to get trapped ~ been saving cash to go long, not get stuck with swing shares (again) waiting for price to return.
I know yoona is saying $200s, but I feel like we should see a deadcat going into earnings and after this many down days?

All this talk about 217 this week. Glad I closed my 220P's yesterday when we bounced a bit. I opened 200P's for next week at 217.xx and am confident, for now, we won't go below 200 next week. I BTC Jan 19 240CC's and kept 245CC's for next week. If we bounce, I don't want to get in the way. Perhaps that guarantees no bounce. Slow and steady for me. I got hurt during the Hertz rally on, Twitter rally off and again when we bounced from 100.

I was thinking about buying some cheap +280c and +160p expiring out in March.

Leaving them to ride potential up and down. And on the ways write call and put. Doing Calender spread but on a more micro level then say Max.

Realized profit if SP hit one of those extremes. But also gaining and offsetting the cost by selling against them. Leveraging going Longs but also more risk defined.

Watching the team executing vs doing it yourself I find can be a great learning curve.

Honestly, does that chart really scream to you BOTTOM?
I think there is still a lower low coming here, not today but this Q. Somewhere between 180-200..I’m sticking with $187 (which since i put that out there a few months ago, has started to become SOME consensus for different reasons).

As always, as targets approach, start to scale in, which I won’t begin till <$209,

It’s like a great big game of Vision Quest.

Last edited: