Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The bigger picture contains a red dotted line under all-time-bottoms, would that in fact be the real purple line and is this than the GRANDMOTHER of all wedges???
Schermafbeelding 2023-12-06 om 22.02.50.png

Seem we're still in the consolidation twilight period. Still making net positive move even at a snail pace. Per Wicked Charts and other if SP closed at 242.18 isnt that indication of more upside?

I think Macro is holding it back.

@DI003 - Please let us know if we are still in unknown territory based on closing of 242.18 today? Or today set a clearer path?
Still in limbo with bias to the upside. Flow has been firm since Monday through peaks and troughs. Normally I want to see a lot of call selling as we pull back from highs but that hasn't happened since Monday. That tells me that big buyers haven't got what they came for.

Still in limbo with bias to the upside. Flow has been firm since Monday through peaks and troughs. Normally I want to see a lot of call selling as we pull back from highs but that hasn't happened since Monday. That tells me that big buyers haven't got what they came for.
Thanks dl003.

Last 3 days SP has been following the same pattern. Early pump into opening for the 1st 2-3hrs then deflating mid day toward closing, then recovering a little AH. Net gain is small but still green bias as you mentioned.

If we repeat same pattern tomorrow I will closing all my 245C exp 12/8 and 250C 12/15 longs during the pump.
Then perhaps do a FOTM debit spread strangle at +250C / -255C/ -215P /+220P expiring a month out 1/5/23.

Playing it safe as the zig zag back and forth may caused the calls to expired OTM. Would have closed them out today but missed the pump to 246.xx.

Sometimes I hate to be correct, but at least I took my money where my mouth was, Bought P230 and P232.5 that now are rising fast, NO MORE CALLS IN HAND except the 2026 LEAP 510, all sold when SP>244.
P.s. could still be today's gap-fill only.
You must have bought those from me ;)

Sold this Friday's 230 and 225 puts - hope I don't regret it. Last time I said this, I had to roll the option for 3 months ;)