Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watch SPX 4150. Could be a turning point for a lot of stocks.
Watch Russel 2000. SPX wil follow direction.
Watch Oil Rising is no good news.
But everyone loves statistics and THIS is the worst week in the season especially in pre-elections years.
Made a lot of day trading and hope for a complete sell-off to 232.50 today
[EDIT: SO PICK YOUR OWN BUY THE DIP-MOMENT. DON'T count on P&D (or better "the weekend ahead") for a bigger drop. I would like a clear drop this week. /EDIT]

Last edited:
I would think that the lower we go now, the higher the chance of Green next week after P&D....
Feels the most bearish people have been in a while. Even in the main investor's thread a lot of folks are expecting a miss which says a lot. If we keep dropping I'll probably move back towards neutral before the weekend, maybe with some lotto puts in case of a really bad miss.

Reactions: saniflash
Watch SPX 4150. Could be a turning point for a lot of stocks.
Watch Russel 2000. SPX wil follow direction.
Watch Oil Rising is no good news.
But everyone loves statistics and THIS is the worst week in the season especially in pre-elections years.
Made a lot of day trading and hope for a complete sell-off to 232.50 today
[EDIT: SO PICK YOUR OWN BUY THE DIP-MOMENT. DON'T count on P&D (or better "the weekend ahead") for a bigger drop. I would like a clear drop this week. /EDIT]
Small caps, have not led anything in nearly two years, I would not use it as a directional indicator. It MIGHT follow, but I doubt it.

Reactions: khill
"Huston, we've lost contact..."

1695832362446.png

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
BTC all my short calls around here.
All flat on recent -C positions at the moment (except LEAPS).
Me too all flat at the moment, only a few leaps (even added +C280 for December, a few dollars ago), waiting to buy back in bigger and I think a bad P&D indeed is priced in by the time we hit that $232.50 mark I have set.
@dl003 , I don't understand your last posting about triple top being off the table, you think we will still hit 185 again, before passing 300?

Reactions: UncaNed
Closed my 9/22 -c290s too early, but more than made up for by 9/22 +p255s that I sold at a nice profit.

Overall, still looking to open 10/20 -c300s between now and the end of next week. I remain bearish overall going into P&D and Q3 earnings, but am still wary of positive surprises.

I never found a good opportunity to open those 10/20 -c300s. Still contemplating it even with much lower premiums because the possibility of ending up ITM seems even more remote now (actually looking out to 10/27). Hm.

My 9/29 -c280s will expire worthless, and I'm still holding a handful of 9/29 -p225s. I haven't made any trades at all so far this week.

Me too all flat at the moment, only a few leaps (even added +C280 for December, a few dollars ago), waiting to buy back in bigger and I think a bad P&D indeed is priced in by the time we hit that $232.50 mark I have set.
@dl003 , I don't understand your last posting about triple top being off the table, you think we will still hit 185 again, before passing 300?
I was only talking about the one on the smaller timeframe, which could have taken us out of this downtrend channel - now dead. A full 5 waver has been developed so every bounce from here is a dead cat, until a (much) lower low has been carved out.
1695835214404.png

Im going to wait for a bounce to 250 before selling calls.

Thank you. I missed my chance selling my longs and cutting a handful of +C150 12/2025 LEAPS at the break of $241 to rebuy lower (was in a meeting), I'm thinking it's too late and not safe to do so now since we may bounce off $234 for a bit and perhaps not violate it until next week if at all. Are you seeing similar or time to go short even here (NFA)?

Reactions: juanmedina