Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. I hope you’re not serious. Didn’t you know your middle name was consensus?

I was referring to the consensus among us on TMC given what you shared ;- )

Fixed
I'm half serious. If there's one thing traders are most afraid of, maybe it's the fear of entering a crowded trade. Hearing everyone else is doing what you're planning to do is not a great feeling.

I'm half serious. If there's one thing traders are most afraid of, maybe it's the fear of entering a crowded trade. Hearing everyone else is doing what you're planning to do is not a great feeling.

Good point!

I believe Cary has been calling for a $286 channel top and then dump for a while, which is close to $290 so the word is out there already albeit coming from a different angle. It’s all good info.

Please don’t take it personally. We count on you around here.

❤️

1694735819253.png

So, I have 20x -c260's & 20x -c270's to treat today

If it stays in the high 270's, will probably roll them to 40x -c280 + 60x -p280 for next week as I already have 20x -c280 for 9/22
OK, I closed out all this week's -c260 & -c270 short calls on the dip, and STO 20x 9/22 -p270@$5.1 -> will look to straddle these with -c270's

So far so good...

Don't look now, but F and GM are both green, while TSLA is red. 🤡🌎
Regarding SPY and NASDAQ too, there could still be something brewing, so maybe a good day to buy far OTM calls 9/22, just to take advantage of a huge jump over the weekend. (Volume decent as well, which could be expected on quad-witching)
Maybe some LEAPs too..

Reactions: Jim Holder
I meant for the 9/22 -p 270
Yeah, I know what you meant, but if it dumped down to 250's I'd just keep rolling the -p270's and straddle with calls until the SP recovers, no sweat

Edit: have this sell order for 20x 9/22 -c270's @$10.1 sitting there for ages, every time it gets to $9.9 the stock gets squished back down

Manipulation much!!