Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model S 90D - Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tanner

Nov 17, 2013
SoCal
due to some personal reasons it’s with a heavy heart I must sell my beloved Model S. In an attempt to run some comps on Craigslist/eBay/panjo, I simply can’t find any comparable Teslas that have sold lately. Does anyone have any recommendations? I’m in the SoCal region near Ventura. Thank you.

Mine is the refreshed design with AP, unlimited supercharging, and sound package though. I did a KBB search, not sure how accurate it is, and it said $74-80k.

I found this Facelift one with an asking price of $71K. I think you can likely get around $70-75K. If you want to sell, you should price it right and sell soon because the car is depreciating each month and Tesla might at any point restock their CPO inventory.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/727903295/overview/

I think that would be accurate for yours then - mine had unlimited supercharging and AP1, but no upgraded sound.

My cars price was also a bit of a unicorn in my area (Chicago), the others available were the same miles/year but 85Ds and offered at the same price or 68k