Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Screen Vertical Lines Static

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my car on 3/29 and never had any screen issues until this past Monday 4/16. I've had different screen issues.. first was a flashing white screen, another was a black screen, and last night I had the vertical gray lines. Pushing the steering wheel buttons to reset fixed the issues at the time.

Called Tesla about an hour ago and explained the screen issues. They're ordering a new screen for me and will call me to schedule the install when the part is in.

Curious if anyone else got a screen replacement and if that resolved their issues.

Had my screen replaced last week. So far, hasn’t happened again, but still a bit early. Will report back if it does. Mine was happening once a week.

2022 model y, built 09/22, currently on 2023.20.9 and just had this today. only half the screen (almost exactly half) screen was unresponsive however scroll wheel functions worked. resolved with a reboot but sounds like they haven't figured out how to solve this problem yet.