Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled pickup on Monday at Burbank!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They said it could be as soon as this weekend. Heavy rain and thunderstorms from Hilary expected all weekend through Monday. Guess I’ll know if the leaking lift gate issue is resolved. Then the drive home on slick roads. What could possibly go wrong?
Congratulations! Don't worry about the rainy drive, just drive accordingly. If you've never driven a Tesla, drive around the parking lot a few times first. Single peddle driving is awesome but takes a few minutes to get accustomed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: techsavy
I took delivery today! I found the entire experience positive. The drive home was confidence inspiring. easy to drive, good visibility, enough power to keep up in traffic in Chill mode. But I felt safe and in control in stop and go traffic as well.

Came home and the car barely fits in my garage LOL. I worked it out with a piece of white paper against a dark background, I creep forward until the edge of the paper is level with the front hood.

Then I went through all the screens this evening, my Wall Connector powers up at midnight.

I admit I’ve never owned a luxury car let alone an EV with so much tech on board. I understand why so many people are driving Tesla’s.

Couldn’t be happier right now!

Last edited: