Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scam my Tesla app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dammit! That was supposed to say SCAN my Tesla. Can’t change it. Oops.

i saw an app for Android that can scan your Tesla and give you info on many things like your BMS and let you know the voltage of all the battery groups that make up the one big battery we have.

If I lose rated range, I want to make sure it’s just the BMS being inaccurate and not a battery group going bad.

Unfortunately, I have an iPhone and they don’t make it for iPhone.:( Is there a similar app for me to use?

• Funny
Reactions: KG M3
Dammit! That was supposed to say SCAN my Tesla. Can’t change it. Oops.

i saw an app for Android that can scan your Tesla and give you info on many things like your BMS and let you know the voltage of all the battery groups that make up the one big battery we have.

If I lose rated range, I want to make sure it’s just the BMS being inaccurate and not a battery group going bad.

Unfortunately, I have an iPhone and they don’t make it for iPhone.:( Is there a similar app for me to use?
Hey, the chances of your battery going bad is highly unlikely, to the point that it’s most likely your vehicle being inaccurate. I don’t know any 3rd party apps for Tesla but consistantly checking your car will significantly reduce your range since you’re not allowing the car to go to sleep.

Hey, the chances of your battery going bad is highly unlikely, to the point that it’s most likely your vehicle being inaccurate. I don’t know any 3rd party apps for Tesla but consistantly checking your car will significantly reduce your range since you’re not allowing the car to go to sleep.

I’d only use it when I thought there was a problem like the day I charged my car to 90% and it only went to 266 instead of 280. That happened overnight. Tesla said it was normal. Instant loss of that much to me is not normal.