Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sc01 transfer and keysavvy bill of sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m about to purchase a private party sc01 model S and I’m thinking about using keysavvy. I notice they have the bill of sale of the vehicle written to keysavvy as a dealer. I’ve heard stories about tesla automatically removing free supercharging from vehicles sold by a Dealer and therefore will keysavvy become an issue?

I’ve heard stories about tesla automatically removing free supercharging from vehicles sold by a Dealer
Those stories are wrong and/or missing critical info.
and therefore will keysavvy become an issue?
No. I sold my S via Keysavvy about 6 weeks ago and the supercharging entitlement transferred instantly to the new owner.

Those stories are wrong and/or missing critical info.

No. I sold my S via Keysavvy about 6 weeks ago and the supercharging entitlement transferred instantly to the new owner.
As a member I think is trustworthy, are you willing to vouch for keysavvy? I’m considering a car but the company seems very new with limited reviews. If your transaction included the ev credit did it work out for both parties ?

Reactions: ucmndd
As a member I think is trustworthy, are you willing to vouch for keysavvy? I’m considering a car but the company seems very new with limited reviews. If your transaction included the ev credit did it work out for both parties ?
My experience was great as a seller. They were fast, communicative, and everything went off without a hitch.

They knew the buyer was interested in the used EV credit and asked me clarifying questions to confirm eligibility prior to completing the transaction.

I registered with Keysavvy and gave the buyer the link they gave me.

Buyer paid, Keysavvy held the money in escrow, and instructed me how to send in the title signed over to them. They gave me a bill of sale saying I sold the car to Keysavvy.

I sent in title, Keysavvy verified, then released the money to me - hit my bank account in a day or two.

Keysavvy, a licensed dealer, then sold the car to the buyer complete with EV tax credit.

I’d definitely do it again as either a seller or a buyer.

Reactions: tesluv108
My experience was great as a seller. They were fast, communicative, and everything went off without a hitch.

They knew the buyer was interested in the used EV credit and asked me clarifying questions to confirm eligibility prior to completing the transaction.

I registered with Keysavvy and gave the buyer the link they gave me.

Buyer paid, Keysavvy held the money in escrow, and instructed me how to send in the title signed over to them. They gave me a bill of sale saying I sold the car to Keysavvy.

I sent in title, Keysavvy verified, then released the money to me - hit my bank account in a day or two.

Keysavvy, a licensed dealer, then sold the car to the buyer complete with EV tax credit.

I’d definitely do it again as either a seller or a buyer.
Didn’t you say you had a p85d? What did you end up getting price wise and how many miles at sale?

Reactions: tesluv108
Just would like to add I purchased an sc01 Tesla with keysavvy and it worked out however note that the sc01 transfer is out of their hands on whether that works out or not. The sc01 transfer is completely reliant on the previous owner doing it in their app and keysavvy is completely out of the loop for that part of the transaction.

Reactions: ucmndd