Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Safety Score for Tesla Insurance vs FSD beta queue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have Tesla insurance which allows me to view my safety score (doesn’t effect my rate as I am in CA). I also was opted into the queue to be added into the FSD beta queue but had cancelled my subscription and opted out about a week and a half ago.

I rebooted back into both the subscription and the beta queue last night since they are finally pushing the beta new users. I was wondering if anyone knows or had a similar opt out back in experience and got in and also if my current score for FSD beta would just roll off what I have for Tesla insurance safety score for the last month?