Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof Sun Shade - recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed this shade moments ago. It was an easy install and coverage is good and matches the interior well. Its 80 degrees right now and 125 degrees in the car sitting in the driveway. It doesn’t appear to make a temperature difference. Maybe while driving with the AC on it may reduce the time to cool the interior? It definitely reduces the sun glare.

I have this one, and it's great. However, it was ~$40 when I bought it a couple months ago. Not sure why the extreme price jump.

bought the same one for $36 few months ago and don't even notice its there now. it also comes with an opaque cover but not using it. 2 piece design looks good and no sag. its $40 now after coupon. may remove it in the winter though but will have to see.

its same one that tesmanian is selling for $70.

If you're looking for a roof sunshade for your Tesla, you can check out Tesery's collection of Tesla accessories, specifically sunshade products. Tesery offer a range of sunshades designed to fit various Tesla models, providing protection from the sun and helping to keep your car cooler on hot days. You can explore selection to find the right sunshade for your Tesla's roof.