Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor RHD M3 Floor Mats (with foot rest or without?)

Foot Rest Flap?

• Yes, carpet my flap!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, let my foot rest free!

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
The perfect floor mat quest continues... (Poll above)

For my hastily produced floor mat run:

www.alternateflux.com

Would you prefer to have the 'foot rest flap' i.e. carpet that goes all the way up the foot rest area, or have it cut out? (green line in pic)

Tesla Front Right RHD.png

Reactions: SimonTe
Have a look at some of the aftermarket floor mat designs that have more coverage than the Tesla ones. The foot rest and front/middle of rear are areas that users particularly welcome although many of those are for all weather so may be wanting a bit more protection.

Reactions: 1 person
Have a look at some of the aftermarket floor mat designs that have more coverage than the Tesla ones. The foot rest and front/middle of rear are areas that users particularly welcome although many of those are for all weather so may be wanting a bit more protection.

Yeah, I've made templates to increase some of the areas over the standard ones, but a lot of those seem to be the '3D' ones which don't really suit the style I'm after.

(tbh, I can't understand why anyone would want plastic mats in their car, but to each their own ;p)

Quick bump/update...

It's looking like the first batch of right hand drive floor mats will be ready to order from the site in about 5-10 days!

The first set will include full front, back, frunk and boot in super plush material, and I'm aiming to have them all done for £150 ish.

It's taken me a while and some effort to get these sorted but I'm excited and confident that they'll be better value for money than the official Tesla versions.

Thanks for all of the encouragement and support.

Reactions: AMC7 and Christiez