Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio coming to do Chicago/Milwaukee area installs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just heard from Cliff at Reus Audio. You may have heard about them or read about them on the forum, but owners have been very happy with the sound upgrades they have done to Tesla's. I have never used them, but being dissatisfied with the stock (and premium) Tesla Audio, I figured I would give them a try.

They are coming to Chicago 6/18 or 6/19 to do installs. The more people who get it done, the less expensive it is for everyone.

If you are interested, please contact Cliff asap at [email protected] or 714-633-6636

Again, I have nothing to do with them and can't answer any questions about their service, just thought it might be beneficial for everyone to have more done at once.

For some reason, it is a big secret what their prices are, but if you contact them, there are different options between $3-5k.

My old Tesla had the premium sound (for $950) and my new one doesn't since I was planning on getting this system from Reus (and since they raised it to $2500 and I wasn't impressed at all with the Tesla upgraded sound). Everyone who has had the upgrade has had nothing but good things to say about it.