Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Resale Value of Base Model 3 in 6 years

Value of a 2019 Model 3 in 2025 with 90,000 miles

• Less than $10,000

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • $10,000-$12,499

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • $12,500-$14,999

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • $15,000 to $17499

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • $17,500 to $19,999

Votes: 29 24.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I counted six non-Teslas (and that is counting Kia and Hyundai as sperate cars),

What an I missing? Or are you counting total sales for non-Teslas and not individual models?

Slightly over optimistic on my part. Its probably more accurate to say that in 2020 there will be a dozen non-Teslas.
Some of those like the upgraded Kia Soul should be available this year.

I know a few people who were 1st day reservation holders for a Model 3 and now ended up with a Kona.

Slightly over optimistic on my part. Its probably more accurate to say that in 2020 there will be a dozen non-Teslas.
Some of those like the upgraded Kia Soul should be available this year.

I know a few people who were 1st day reservation holders for a Model 3 and now ended up with a Kona.

For sure more and more options will pop up.

The little Honda is too cool for running around the city and I have high hopes for the e-tron GT on the other end of the spectrum.

Too many variables that could impact on the question of “Future Value”. You may ask, “What will TSLA stock be worth 6 yrs from now, having delivered 4M+ Model 3’s?” Again, pure speculation. After 6 yrs of use, I’m not counting on a significant resale value yet, it all depends on what someone is willing to pay. Now, 50 yrs from now, as an antique AND a vehicle that fueled the evolution/revolution of EV, one might realize an exceptional resale value(?) Again, speculation.