Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Report" button, acknowledgement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe Model 3 and Model Y get a "Autopilot snapshot recorded" message, as you can see here in @DirtyT3sla's video:

Screenshot_20211106-105428_YouTube.jpg

It took me a while to spot it. The feedback is on the screen behind the yoke where the notifications are.
Awesome, do you get a message and a chime, or just the message?

I just spotted the message on the bottom of the driver's display, as has been reported. I don't think there is a chime, or I would have said there was an acknowledgement in the first place. However, I could be mistaken.

Yes, I (now) see the message at the bottom of the yoke screen. Thanks.

My reason for pushing Report is that under FSD Beta, during a turn at a stop sign if I manually take over by force on the yoke it leaves my turn signal on and it cannot be turned off by pressing the turn signal button. The only way Ive found to turn it off is to press the opposite turn button and then turn that one off. Do y'all see this too?

My reason for pushing Report is that under FSD Beta, during a turn at a stop sign if I manually take over by force on the yoke it leaves my turn signal on and it cannot be turned off by pressing the turn signal button. The only way Ive found to turn it off is to press the opposite turn button and then turn that one off. Do y'all see this too?
Yes. I have had the same problem.

There is a subtle flash/halo that appears around the icon briefly after push. I also noticed that with the 10.4 update on Saturday night/Sunday that a notification now appears on the main instrument cluster behind the steering wheel after the report button is pushed.

Yes. This happened to be with the 10.3.1 beta. I could not figure out how to turn my signals off for a few seconds.