Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent a model S in Denver on Feb 18 for Father-Daughter Dance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I know this is the for sale forum, and I am actively looking but just haven't found the right deal yet. Is there anyone in the Denver area that would rent me their Model S (or X) for a Father Daughter dance? I have attached a photo of a few years back. Not quite a Tesla, but pretty dang cool.

This will be our 4th year doing the father-daughter dance. I always try to have a special car. My girls LOVE Tesla too (my 14 year old did her logic presentation on why you should get a Tesla as your next car) and I am a regular at Park Meadows and have done no less than 5 test drives.

Anyway, I have a perfect driving record. If insurance is a concern, we can go through Turo or Wheelbase or something like that so it is covered by a third party. I am up in Fort Collins. dance is from 6-10, so I would like to pick it up on the 18th around lunch, and could drop it off Sunday afternoon.

Please PM me, and let me know your price. I have a budget in mind, we will take great care of your Tesla.

upload_2017-2-9_13-26-16.png

Reactions: JPUConn