Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renault Fluence Z.E:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ak6xd_QCEAAlE5H.jpg:large

Hi

My name is Jose and I`m one of the first private owners of the Fluence ZE.
I got the car on the 13th of January, and I´v e now made 3000km with the car. The experience has been very positive, and my other two ice cars have now almost completly stopped!
Even though I can not be on the forum on a every day basis, I`ll be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome to the site flyer.

Some photos would be nice. Also, how is the range in the cold?

We`ve been having some very cold nights (for Portugal, anyway), around -1º, and it doesn`t look to affect much the range; I manage to get 150km with every charge, which is short of the promised 180.
Turn the lights on, plus heating and you`ll loose around 15% on range.
IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_0237.jpg
IMG_0239.jpg

From Portugal, and yes I have a wall-box.
Still expensive (1200 euros) but it charges in 6 to 7 hours instead of the so called "ocasional" cable that you can plug on any 16A home plug.

Forgot to say that a full charge with the ocasional will take as much as 11 hours!

Had a drive of the Fluence at the local dealer today. We took it on the motorway as I was keen to see what it was like at speeds above those in London.

It still feels nice and smooth to drive at speed. You have to keep one eye on the speedo because although it doesn't have massive ammounts of get-up-and-go at 70 mph, it still subtly creeps up to naught speeds if you are not careful.

The sales guy said that they have been told a gen 2 Fluence with the 43kW charger will come out next March.