Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lucky person in Maryland. This was at the Rockville Service Center tonight (Dec 23).

91033562-C613-440C-9207-2699C88781D8.jpeg

Attachments

• 98FE16CD-7029-4408-A2DD-370EB7A53F1D.jpeg
    98FE16CD-7029-4408-A2DD-370EB7A53F1D.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 85
  • F22D96D9-0652-4D78-AD49-EA8FDDADD822.jpeg
    F22D96D9-0652-4D78-AD49-EA8FDDADD822.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 88
74A220EF-1BC4-415C-B6F8-6ADFE91ACCDC.jpeg

This is beyond the most insane sheet I have ever seen
A. The odds of someone in this room having that VIN being offered and it not even being their car specs
B. Them not even asking if I would get it
Like they should have forced it on me to get it..
this is the most F’ED up situation I have ever seen.. of course I can’t get a hold of my SA because they’re already closed..
this is dumb and makes me really upset that Tesla is this motivated by their numbers to do this..

View attachment 747637
A. The odds of someone in this room having that VIN being offered and it not even being their car specs
this is the most F’ED up situation I have ever seen.. of course I can’t get a hold of my SA because they’re already closed..
this is dumb and makes me really upset that Tesla is this motivated by their numbers to do this..
Oh wow I am with ya. That is no bueno for sure. I hope you get ahold of someone and get some answers.

For those with VINs assigned does the VIN show up at the same time the RN# shows up on the app? Just wondering if I should continue holding out hope for a VIN number to appear after the RN has already showed up and then the Manage link shows up.

View attachment 747637
It's so clear that the message of "no quarter end rush" was pure BS and done solely for better numbers for the quarter. At some point, it's got to stop. Tesla can put it as a New Year's resolution as far as I'm concerned and start with delivering cars in roughly the sequence of ordering. This 3 day window for delivery is crap as well - especially after so long.

It's so clear that the message of "no quarter end rush" was pure BS and done solely for better numbers for the quarter. At some point, it's got to stop. Tesla can put it as a New Year's resolution as far as I'm concerned and start with delivering cars in roughly the sequence of ordering. This 3 day window for delivery is crap as well - especially after so long.
I'm actually happy the way it worked out. I was VINd a MF 11/30, removed, now I'm getting a NF 12/29. 2022 better for resale.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker